On Friday, February 7, 2014, California Statewide Law Enforcement Association (CSLEA) Legal Counsel Ryan Navarre conducted basic site representation training for a dozen CSLEA members from six CSLEA affiliates including:
- California Association of Criminal Investigators (CACI)
- CHP Public Safety Dispatchers Association (CHP-PSDA)
- Association of Deputy Commissioners (ADC)
- California Association of Law Enforcement Employees (CALEE)
- California Association of Regulatory Investigators and Inspectors (CARII)
- Fire Marshal and Emergency Services Association (FMESA)
"It's important for our CSLEA site representatives to receive updated information about our resources and tools and where to go for answers to their questions," said CSLEA President Alan Barcelona. "CSLEA attorneys conduct site rep training sessions on a routine basis to help keep CSLEA site reps and CSLEA members apprised of their rights, their contract, their insurance benefits and other work-related matters."