December 2, 2022
The Bargaining Unit 7 contract will expire on July 1, 2023. The CSLEA negotiations team, CSLEA directors, affiliate board members, site representatives and staff will be hard at work in preparation for negotiations, which will likely commence in April or May. Now is the time to let your voice be heard. What are items that you would like addressed at the negotiations table? Please use the CSLEA Collective Bargaining Proposal form below to submit proposals that you wish the CSLEA negotiating team to consider for the upcoming negotiations.
Please note all proposals are reviewed for viability. Collaborate with your colleagues so that duplicate proposals are not submitted. The names of those who worked on the proposal can all be added under "Member Name". Please be thorough in your proposal and information that supports your proposal.
• Fill out one form for each proposal.
• Include justifications and arguments to support your proposal.
• Explain how the proposal will not only benefit your classification, but also the State of California.
• If the proposal is new language (i.e. not currently in the contract) indicate “new” under “contract section to be amended or affected.”
• Return the completed form to your affiliate president. (If you are not sure who your affiliate president is or of his/her contact information, please email us at email@example.com).
• Incomplete forms will not be considered.
We appreciate and are very interested in your input. We assure you each proposal submitted will be given due consideration by the CSLEA negotiating team. Deadline is February 28, 2023. Questions? Contact your affiliate president or send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you.
The CSLEA Negotiations Team
|CSLEA Collective Bargaining Proposal Form|