Together with CSLEA Fraternal Order of Police Lodge #77, California Law Enforcement Association (CLEA) has created a LTD Plan specifically for CSLEA Non-Peace Officer members. The CLEA LTD Plan provides you with great paycheck protection at an affordable cost -
- $29.50 per month, payroll deduction through CSLEA
- 65% of wages including incentives for off-duty Non-Industrial and on-duty Industrial disabilities
- Pays in addition to all other Individual Supplemental Plans i.e. AFLAC, Allstate, etc.
- $200 per month Minimum Benefit
- $20,000 Death Benefit for on-duty or off-duty natural, accidental, or terminal illness
You are eligible for the CLEA LTD Plan because of your status as an associate member of FOP Lodge #77. The plan will become effective upon the submission of the requisite minimum number of applications for enrollment.