At CSLEA, our job is to protect YOUR job! And we’re GREAT at what we do!
As a CSLEA member, you have immediate access to five full-time attorneys who know your jobs, the challenges you face, and the problems you might encounter in the workplace.
CSLEA members know they can call or email attorneys with questions or concerns and get a timely response!
Protect your livelihood! Have an attorney at the ready should you need one! We can help with your workplace issues, big or small.
CSLEA members receive a free $15,000 basic life insurance benefit, have access to our proven Legal Defense Fund (LDF), discounted insurance benefits, an exclusive member discounts program, and scholarship opportunities!
CSLEA members also have a say, by voting on contracts and for affiliate board members. Upon entering Bargaining Unit 7, one must sign up for full CSLEA membership.
- Collective Bargaining
- Grievance Representation
- Complaint Representation
- Legal Defense Fund
- Legal Representation
- Peace Officer Bill of Rights Representation
- Eligible to Serve as Site Representative
- $15,000 Basic Life Insurance Benefit
- Additional CSLEA Sponsored or Optional/Supplemental Programs available include:
- Optional supplement life
- CLEA insurance
- PORAC Health Plan for Unit 7 peace officer members
- Allstate, Myers-Stevens & Toohey, California Casualty
- Vote for Contract Ratification
- Vote on Affiliate Board Members
- Eligible to Serve on Affiliate Board
- Eligible to Serve on CSLEA Board
- CSLEA Foundation Scholarship
- Exclusive Member Discounts Program
- PORAC Benefits (ibtofporac.org)
Questions? Contact our CSLEA Membership Coordinator Rainie Brazil at RBrazil@cslea.com.
CSLEA – A Member Association of PORAC