The California Association of Fraud Investigators (CAFI) election is currently underway. This year we are voting electronically. You can cast your ballot by clicking on the link below. You must be a full member to vote and can only vote for a candidate in your department. Currently there is only one candidate per department running for election, however there is a write-in opportunity on the ballot.
The candidates are:
- Bruce Todd - Department of Insurance
- Josh Meixner - State Compensation Insurance Fund
- Daniel Schmidt - Employment Development Department
- Julie Lowrie - Department of Managed Health Care
- Jennifer Marks - Department of Business Oversight
- Tara Moore - California Public Employees Retirement System
Please take a moment to become involved in your association and cast your vote. We will email the results following the election period.