A Message from CalHR
To: All State Employees,
The State is partnering with Color Health to offer a vaccination clinic at the Franchise Tax Board office for all state employees in the Sacramento and Yolo County region from April 29th to May 1st. This clinic is available to all state employees.
Here are the steps for vaccination appointments:
1. You’ll be invited to make an appointment at the clinic on a first come first serve basis. Filling out the form does not guarantee you an appointment at this clinic. You may receive an invite to schedule your appointment based on available capacity and how quickly you submitted the form.
2. You’ll receive an email from email@example.com by the end of the day on Tuesday, April 27 that includes:
1. A unique access code and instructions to sign up for an appointment via MyTurn
2. The address of the clinic location
3. If you do not receive an email to sign up by the end of the day on Tuesday, April 27, you may be contacted next week or for future clinics if additional doses become available. Please also check your spam folder for mail from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing the vaccine through this clinic is completely voluntary. Employees may opt to arrange to receive their vaccinations at other clinics, pharmacies, or through their own health provider.
If you don’t receive an appointment invitation on Friday, we encourage you to schedule an appointment through your health care provider or by using MyTurn to locate available appointments at https://myturn.ca.gov/.